General Timeline & Shipping Policy
- General timeline for cricket bat making –
Making 2-3 days
Full knocking 3-5 days
Laser engraving/threading 1 day
Delivery time 6-8 days
- The timeline mentioned above only consists of working days. Sundays and public holidays are not included in the timeline.
- Please remember that timeline can vary sometimes due to in-between requests by the customers or some unprecedented situations that can arise.
- Customers are required to provide us the correct and precise shipping address for safe delivery. We are in no way responsible for incorrect or partial shipping address provided by the customer.
- Any request for changes in the provided shipping address should be submitted before the order is shipped. For any such requests you can mail us at [email protected]
- The average shipping time for orders within India is 4-6 days. (This shipping time is generally for well connected tier-1 and tier-2 cities. The shipping time can be longer for some places.)
- For orders outside of India the average shipping time is 6-8 days. (This shipping time is for the countries that are well connected with India. The shipping time can be longer for some countries.)
- We have partnered with several shipping companies. We choose shipping company based on the certain parameters(region of delivery, size of the package and shipping duration) that provides optimum solution.
- Any shipping company’s operational delay is beyond our control.
- International shipping is sometimes carried out by two different shipping companies which may result in some delays or unexpected circumstances which are beyond our control.
- Every product of our company is well protected and packed before shipping. Although their can be some handling issues from the shipping company side that may lead to minor damages to some of the product, which is beyond our scope of operation.
- There can be some unprecedented changes in delivery timeline or custom charges due to changes in specific country policies which is not in our control in any ways.
- Any operational mistake done by the shipping company will have to be resolved with the cooperation of the customer and the shipping company.